INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
The personal data administrator is:
Awakeness Evergreen Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poland, Warsaw, 04-213 Warsaw, ul. Rożnowska 22/41, with the NIP number 113-307-06-49, and the REGON number 52304761400000.
If it is necessary to provide personal data in order to conclude a contract, we inform you that we will be their administrator, and the processing will take place on the following principles:
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it could be:
- Conclusion and implementation of the sales contract
- direct marketing
- Newsletter sending
- Sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- Our legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data in order to establish, pursue or defend any claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
- voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract
Consequence of not providing data:
- no possibility of shipping and receiving a VAT invoice
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
- inability to establish, pursue or defend claims
Possibility to withdraw consent:
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for it, i.e. until:
- we will no longer be subject to a legal obligation obliging us to process your data (related to a VAT invoice), or
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw your consent to data processing, if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for processing your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or when the data was processed for direct marketing purposes
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what is the latest.
In addition, you have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
And also to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of recipients of your data:
- hosting provider
- operator of the online trading platform
- social media
- payment provider
- entity providing the delivery of goods - unless you collect the goods in person
- accounting Office
- supplier of standard office software (including e-mail boxes)
- relevant public authorities to the extent that we are obliged to provide them with data
- Advertising Agency
- providers of optimization and analytical services
Legal basis: GDPR Act
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. its lifetime) and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the connection to the website is made.
We do not collect opinions. We do not verify opinions or people expressing them whether they bought a given product or whether they are customers. We do not moderate reviews, we display both positive and negative reviews .